Friday, November 30, 2007

Songs in Your Head

There is a bit of a game I like play at work on occasion, called, put a song in my co-worker's head. I walk around casually singing a line of a song and wait to hear other people singing it later, and feel so amused at my power. But, today, the game is on me. I have a song stuck in my head, an Amy Grant Christmas carol, that my co-worker, DAvid put there INTENTIONALLY by singing one line repeatedly from his office. So, I tried to use my countermeasure of singing "It's Howdy Doody Time" over and over, but so far, Amy Grant is winning. (And, yes, I do get my work done, eventually :)

3 comments:

Christy Z said...

That's funny! What a fun game :)

Aaron and Izzie said...

your next song should be "I like big butts..." that should be interesting to listen to around the office.

The Church Lady said...

I was playing that song yesterday in the office because AUNT GAY sent it to me from a UTube video...and I now again have that song in my head. thanks.