Friday, December 5, 2008

The In-between Time

Thanksgiving and Christmas should be farther apart. I have always felt like this, but no one has listened to me. I need more time in-between. Things I need to do before Christmas:
1. Go to physical therapy.
2. Find a wonderful gift for Dean.
3. Clean my apartment for guests coming.
4. Prepare emotionally for a new baby coming which will change the family dynamics.
5. Find wonderful stocking gifts that will cause my family to cry out with joy. (I have issues)
6. Clean my lakehouse for guests coming.
7. Put up tiny tree at apartment.
8. Put up real tree at lakehouse.
9. Celebrate 2 daughters graduating from school.
9. Go see my parents in Abilene.
10. And much more, but this is getting a bit boring and all about me...

So, Thank you God that I have the opportunity to go to physical therapy, buy a gift for a great man, have an apartment to clean, have a new baby coming, have kids who want to be together for the holidays, have a lakehouse to clean, have two daughters coming to visit and two daughters who are thrilled to be graduating from school after lots of hard work, have a tiny tree and a real tree to put up with fun stuff to decorate, and most of all, that I have two sweet parents who love me and are happy when we get to visit. amen.

No comments: