Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Things I Like


1. The color turqoise...oh yes, just like the color of my favorite pottery bowl that disappeared in our move TWO BLOCKS AWAY
2. Dogs, more specifically a dog of my own.. yellow lab come to mama
3. Dark chocolate with almonds
4. Pink cookies (hard to find, but when you do... (sugar high)
5. Going to Central Market with Dean for a drink or a snack or maybe even groceries
6. The Flying Fish at Preston Center... first booth on the left
7. A large unsweetened iced tea from Sonic... oh yeah, sonic ice is good and only $1 from 2-4pm
8. A really good book that is a series so you can look forward to more
9. Turqoise earrings (like the sweet ones Angie bought me but I only got to wear once and I am not pointing any fingers MJD)
10. T shirts from Old Navy... they are so soft and great to sleep in
ok.. i am totally bored with myself and my stuff.. if you are too, then go check out thepioneerwoman.com she is not boring.

1 comment:

Christy Z said...

We are definately kindrid spirits! I love my turquoise earrings I got from Taos. I love my doggie (you need to play with her!) I love dark chocolate with almonds in it! And I go to Sonic on a regular basis and get a large unsweetened iced tea with lime during happy hour! Maybe we're related!