Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Key Master

So, who was one of the most famous "key Masters" from a 1989 film? And why would I bring it up? Well, lying on my desk are hundreds of miscellaneous keys that were found in a storage shed here at Lake Highlands Church. I was assigned the "task" of figuring out if any of the unmarked keys were still usable. Take a moment... picture me looking up at the person asking me to do this task... yep... I was not smiling. "sure, I will carry a bag of old dirty keys around the building and look for any possible opening that a key might fit into and try each of the hundreds of keys in the slot" she said with enthusiasm not. I am telling you, this was so not in my job description.

And, if you have lost any keys. Too late. I am secretly throwing keys away one by one. Pile is getting smaller :)
So, did you answer correctly?? Yes. The Key Master of all times, is... John Cusack from his famous role as Lloyd Dobler in "Say Anything. "



You were quite the guy Lloyd.
Well gotta go. I have key holes to explore. See you in a few years.

2 comments:

Mere said...

You should take those keys home, make them in to crafty jewelry or funky accessories, and then sell them at Canton. Then use the money to quit your job.

Aaron and Izzie said...

second.