Thursday, November 12, 2009

Can you imagine?

I love to just sit and think about heaven. Do you remember the movie that Robin Williams was in about heaven and dying? I really didn't like the movie, but there were scenes of the colors of the plants and flowers being so lush and deep and real that the colors blended when someone walked through them. Those scenes inspired me to think about what I can't even imagine. The reality of a perfect unspoiled place. Heaven. Can you imagine that there will be colors that have never been seen by human eyes? The brilliance and delight of crystal clear waters? Just light itself. Never imagined light.
Well, my sweet friend Chris knows this now. He is seeing it and loving it! Thankful for his short life on earth and now imagining him sitting with the apostles talking about Nick's game on Saturday against UT. He is in Heaven!
Wouldn't today would be a wonderful day for the Lord to come?

No comments: