Friday, October 29, 2010

Count It All Joy

Still waiting on our circumstances to change. I recall not too long ago, two years or so, where I gave thanks on this blog ( for so many good things happening in my family's life and yet here I sit almost three years later, complaining about things that I am waiting on to change in our circumstances. It is hard because I want to be more mature than this. I want to be walking in "awareness" of His good and faithful provision, "Counting it all joy...". I am thankful for a group of women in my lifegroup who help keep me remembering how good of a God we serve. They listen to my woes, but remind me to keep my thoughts on things above. It is not all about me, or me and thee. It is about a mighty God who knows me and hears my cries and listens and answers. I love His answers. I may not see them, I may not feel them, but I believe them.

"Count it all joy, my brothers when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have it's full effect, that you may be perfect and complete lacking in nothing. "

While I am
James 1:2-4

1 comment:

Mere said...

Momma, there is a plan and a "something next" coming up. I'm excited about it and am waiting patiently for it with you. However I can be with you in this place and help you get to the next.