Thursday, January 18, 2007

rainy thursdays

This has been a busy season of moving daughters here and yonder. I had fried shrimp on the gulf and then clam chowder in Boston within four days time. I have seen the bay of Corpus Christi out of one set of windows and the Atlantic out of another. I walked up and down more stairs than I did all of last year. It was fun to see each of them getting settled into their new environments and exploring new places. It was fun for my husband and I to go and see their new homes in such different cities. So, back to the reality of my own home and work and to empty nesting (until somebody else drops in).

2 comments:

Mere said...

how about icey thursdays? weather seems to be getting worse on the gulf coast...
ilon's been updated - check out her cuteness!

Aaron and Izzie said...

if we get any more swat teams pulled in our neck of the woods your house may not seem so empty anymore...