Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's Messy

We are at the messy part of our move. Most of the boxes are packed and ready to load, but there is all this other stuff that keeps floating around, without a specific box or place. I keep finding little items that should have been in this box or that and now where do they go? Dust bunnies are floating everywhere, el spouso sold our washer and dryer, (when I had a load of clothes in the washer!) and there are still a number of pieces of furniture and a fridge that are not going with us, but we haven't found a home for as of yet. Our curb may be really full after tomorrow. We have met some nice people who have come to buy things we have listed on Craig's list which is our favorite way of selling our no longer needed items without having to put on a garage sale. If you haven't check it out yet, I highly recommend it as a resource for buying and selling items locally. Everyone we have met has been really nice. www.craigslist.com
So, off to pack and sort and ready to move on! I sure hope I can find clean sheets for the bed!
(Oooh, I hope they weren't in the washer!)

1 comment:

Gay said...

This is the part where I look around, see all the odds and ends that won't fit neatly into a box, and sit down on the floor and cry. Trade your leftover furniture and stuff for wine and beer.