Monday, March 12, 2007

Snzzzzzzzz

The trash from the attic is gone. The sofa has been bought and will be delivered to new place. NOW, we have to find a new mattress and box spring. I have always enjoyed looking at home decorating mags and looking at furniture etc., but can I just say that the idea of shopping for a mattress doesn't appeal at all? It is the last large purchase for the move and we are procrastinating big time. Neither of us want to drive around and go in and listen to the verbage from the sales people and lay down and get up and lay down and get up. We are so spoiled. Wow, how sad that I am complaining about being able to actually go purchase a new set. So, today I will go out and choose to be thankful that we have the funds to buy what we need.
Hey since we have been dealing with tons of trash and it is on my mind...check out Mollie Guillmette's latest blog from One Change. It will get you thinking.
http://www.one-change.com/

No comments: