Sunday, August 17, 2008

ooh and oh yeah


Totally got busy last week and didn't get to blog at my normal time. Now that our bi-annual church directory is printed, all my thoughts are toward our First Annual Forced Family Fun Hatch Green Chili Cookoff this coming weekend. There will be around 16 people coming to our 850 square foot lake house and there is rain in the forcast! Going to have to start making "what if" plans. Dean has been busy practicing his recipe and I have been his taster. (sad as I don't like green chilis) I will be competing of course. There might be a good prize. I am in charge of bringing said prizes and will surely bring something I would love to win! Looking forward to Katie coming for the weekend. Yea firstborn child is coming home for a visit! And, our first baby girl just turned two and we had a wonderful time celebrating her birthday. We are enjoying her new vocabulary skills and learning to put words together. Her parents taught her to pray over the food at meals.
"Jee-sus, Thanks. Aaamen!" She is delightful and loves her Elmo panties!

No comments: