Friday, September 26, 2008

The Time Has Come!!



After three years, Dean and I are actually going on a real bonafide vacation!

I will still be in my lovely purple cast, but ready and able to enjoy the delightful destination of Taos, New Mexico. Our good friends, Donna and Zack are loaning us their lovely Taos House, Casa Courtney, and we are eager for temperatures that should be 40's in the evenings and 70's in the day. We are delighted to once again have my brother and wife joining us on our adventure. We have made this trip with them a few times before and love the traditions we have in traveling together, such as margaritas in the hot tub, picnicking by a mountain stream, eating at the Apple Tree, walking through the many art galleries (my personal favorite) and shopping (looking) in the plaza.

We also drive to Pagosa Springs Colorado and stay at the resort there: http://pagosahotsprings.com/pools/pools.htm for a night.

The doctor told me I should soak my hand and that a hot tub would be great for it....so I am following doctor's orders!
So Thankful for this opportunity to celebrate my 30th anniversary in such a beautiful place. God, you are awesome!

No comments: