Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yea! It is Commercialized you have to show me the love day!

This is one day that I love being a woman (and feel really sorry for the men). I truly love being the recipient of the mushy or funny card with those three little words we hear so often, but on this day get to see in print! I love the flowers that come straight from the grocery store, last ones on the shelf, but they are for me, only me. I know that men must feel like they have to give and give well or they will be in trouble with a capital T, and I am sorry for this, but I love being treated and love that this one day, it is all about the LOVE! So, I have bought the card, (very few left to choose from at the grocery store) and the package of oreos for my main man and can't wait to see which flowers were left for me:)

No comments: