Friday, January 2, 2009

It's A New Year!


I have made a new year's resolution, which I usually do not. It is pretty deep, so be prepared.

I am resolving to ....dress better. wooh! so glad I got that out there. Now I can't go back. And you will be able to see if I have kept my resolution. My goal is fewer t shirts, jeans and sweaters and more what? I have no idea. Even typing this I am thinking that t shirts, jeans and sweaters are fabulous, why wouldn't I wear them all the time? I guess I am resolving to have other options in my closet. To be able to choose between more than two pair of shoes. (both casual) I was raised to dress nicely and for the occasion, but somewhere along the way, I just got lazy. So, hopefully you will see me more appropriately dressed for the occasion in 2009. For example ... I could wear this look to the grocery store or to the doctor. understated and simple... just like me :)


1 comment:

Aaron and Izzie said...

I think you could fit 2 of you in those pants.