Friday, January 30, 2009

Weather or Not

Ice or sun? Well, we live in Dallas, so it could be either. So after a cold, wet and icy few days, we are now back to our normal winter weather in the 60's - 80's. I grew up thinking this only happened in California and Arizona. And if you watched the news last night you learned that all that Al Gore global warming has been the biggest hoax in our history, so we can't blame it on that. I have no idea why our weather is so oddish these past few years, but I am learning to like it warmer rather than colder. And that makes me feel old. I don't want to be one of those old people who hate the snow and never want to be where it's cold. I know it is what we are becoming accustomed to, but I would rather enjoy all the seasons, not just cool and hot with just enough cold to be really annoying.
Are there four seasons anywhere anymore?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie what are you talking about global warming being a hoax?