Thursday, December 7, 2006

relationship etiquette

I read a blog today of a friend of mine, Mollie McClure, www.one-change.com/blog and decided based on her comments to compile the following rules of social etiquette for being in a deep intimate friendship/relationship with me. (not in any specific order)
1. Let me Hug you without making the face.
2. Don't say the F word unless it is the only word possible on an as needed basis better be a really good reason.
3. Love my family. (or at least act like it)
4. Think my grandchild is really cute.
5. Be able to laugh at yourself as well as at others (in front of them, not behind them). (well, sometimes behind them).
6. Value my belief in God.
7. Spend time with me.
8. Leave the room if you need to pass gas.
9. If I am in the middle of a really great book, don't keep asking me questions about other stuff.
10. I am a pet person, what can I say?

No comments: